Strategy and Funding
The Cosmometry Project is a research intiative founded and directed by Marshall Lefferts, the purpose of which is to coalesce the extensive and far-ranging knowledge of cosmic geometry, and to discover and showcase applications in the world.
A Strategic Plan and Funding document is available upon request (see Contact link at bottom of each page). The highlights of this plan include:
- Maintaining and growing the Cosmometry.Net website
- Continued personal and general research and creating presentation content for the website
- Initiating and refining the cosmometry.net database system in support of an expanded collaboration with researchers and pioneers around the world (includes engaging a research assistant to continuously update the database with new information as it’s discovered)
- Development of 3D graphics and animations
- Preparation of video content for the website and promotional uses
- Preparation of a variety of educational curricula and conference speaker presentations (e.g. Cosmometry 101, Fundamental Patterning in Nature, The Cosmometry of Music, The Science of Cosmometry, The Human Experience)
- Personal interviews and collaborative web-presentation preparations with 3-5 contemporary researchers such as Nassim Haramein (The Resonance Project Foundation), Randy Masters, Foster Gamble, Patrick Flanagan, Peter Rowlands, Vanessa Hill, Elizabeth Rauscher, Marko Rodin and others
The Cosmometry Project is inviting a group of committed donors who resonate with the value and purpose of this initiative to support the fulfillment of this plan with monthly contributions of $500, $1,000 or more.
This will enable the project director to devote the time needed to advance the project goals as stated above, as well as support assistance with production, research and continued web development and hosting.
If you'd like to support the project on a monthly basis, please contact Marshall via the Contact link at the bottom of the page to make arrangements.