Cosmometry 101 - Fundamental Patterning
This section lays out the basics that comprise a foundation of understanding underlying cosmometry. By becoming familiar with the information in this section you will then be able to carry the knowledge if offers into the deeper explorations found in the Cosmometry 201 section and throughout the site.
In this section you will learn about:
- Primary Assumptions: a set of "observations" about the nature of the cosmos that lay a foundation of "assumptions" to base our explorations upon
- Energetic Articulation: how the manifest universe is all energy in various "forms"
- Fractal Holographic Synergetic Universe: the overarching basis of the cosmometric worldview
- Patterns, Structures and Processes: the three primary ways to view the fundamental patterning
- Unified Field and Quantum Field: a brief description of what these two terms mean in the context of cosmometry
- Dynamic Polarity: a basic characteristic of the phenomenal realm
- Infinite Energy Potential: what is meant by this and why it is important
- SpaceTime: the term coined by Einstein to describe the experiential reality within the context of cosmometry
- Phi Fractal Scaling: a brief introduction to this ubiquitous scaling ratio
- Three Primary Components: the basic components of the unified model of cosmometry